Our BODY CONTOURING SYSTEM is designed to specifically address spot fat reduction or inch loss and body contouring in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle program.
Independent doctors combining diet and lifestyle counseling in combination with treatments have recently reported inch loss as dramatic as 10+ combined inches using our body contouring system! Individual results may vary.
These devices can enable the patient in certain cases, to avoid expensive and painful liposuction, ultimately avoiding surgery-related complications, pain and recovery time.
Our BODY CONTOURING SYSTEM is 100% non-invasive, LED & IR technology with no known side effects.
NO SURGERY NO PAIN NO BRUISING NO DISCOMFORT NO DOWNTIME
Individual results may vary.
How It Works
- LED energy safely penetrates the patient’s skin at a specific wavelength targeted for adipose (fat) cells.
- Adipose cells are permeated releasing free fatty acids (FFA’s), water and glycerol. Together these compounds are also known as triglycerides.
- Triglycerides are normally released from fat cells when the body needs energy.
- Once released the glycerol and free fatty acids are used by the body as an energy source.
- Adipose cells “shrink” significantly resulting in inch loss for patients.
- Any type of exercise is recommended soon after a treatment to burn FFA’s within the body and to help stimulate the lymphatic system which is why we include a 10 minute slimming vibrating session after each one of your treatments.
Mechanism of Action
- The Adipocytes are at rest
- The LED Light energy starts to irradiate the adipocytes
- Irradiation causes photobiomodulation effect and releases the contents by the formation of transitory pores
- Water, Glycerol and Free Fatty Acids are released from the adipocytes
- This continues to be released until the adipocytes are completely deflated.
- As treatment continues, water, glycerol, and free fatty acids enter the interstitial space.
- All of these components are carried away by the lymphatic system
- The adipocyte collapses
Where do the Free Fatty Acids Go?
Once the Free Fatty Acid leaves the cell, it enters the interstitial space. It is then absorbed by the lymphatic system, bound to the albumin, transported via afferent lymph vessels to the sentinel node, broken down via lipase, and dumped into the circulatory system where the debris can then be processed by the liver (Fatty Acid Oxidations).
Some of the Free Fatty Acids are converted triglycerides in the liver and returned to the plasma. The rate of turnover and metabolic disappearance of Fatty Acids from the plasma is known to be extremely rapid as their half-life in the plasma is about one and a half to two and a half minutes. Free Fatty Acids combine with Oxygen to produce energy.
The Free Fatty Acids released from adipose tissue can be utilized anywhere there is energy needed within the body. The ultimate destination of the released Fatty Acid is to the mitochondria of the subject’s cells that require energy. The Mitochondria is the powerhouse of every cell.
Where does the Glycerol Go?
The liberated Glycerol is not utilized again for triglyceride synthesis, it can diffuse rapidly into the blood and once passed into the blood and once passed into circulation undergoes a dilution process. Glycerol will diffuse widely and rapidly throughout the total body water, disappears from the bloodstream and appears in the urine. The rate of turnover (and the metabolic disappearance of Glycerol from the plasma) is estimated to be about thirty minutes. Glycerol is rapidly excreted in the urine.
Additionally, after being released from the adipose tissue, Glycerol is passed through the bloodstream for the return to the liver for conversion into the useful energy source of Glucose.
What Makes Our Body Contouring System Better?
Our Body Contouring System is the latest and greatest technology on the market today. Our non-invasive body contouring system in clinical studies has produced consistent results in reducing unwanted fat on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, back, and arms.
- Only 30 minutes for a complete treatment
- Total Number of Treatments/Sessions will vary by individuals. Twelve Treatments/Sessions per body region typically recommended.